Tuesday 19 August 2014

Birthday card with magnolias.

Hi everybody!

I've been taking a little leave from crafting since the Stretch your Stamps 2 OCC was a bit heavy and time consuming that I really didn't have time for anything else at nights. But I couldn't stay away for long from the craft room though. At the class Dawn Woleslagle' showed her Sketched outline- technique. I wanted to try that out once again since I really like the look. I stamped Altenew's Magnolias for her and Wild Rose Studio's Bella with Dahlia and watercoloured them. Then I sketched the outline with black Copic Marker- pen. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!

Marika

1 comment:

  1. so so pretty!! all of your cards are pretty! I enjoyed going through your blog. I want to get time to make and post cards but it was hard to just find time to watch the stretch your stamps 2 for me some days!

    ReplyDelete