Tuesday 5 August 2014

OCC Stretch your stamps 2 - Background stamps.


Stretch your stamps!

Hi to all! I am participating on a ongoing online card class Stretch your stamps 2 and today is the first day of the class. First I thought that this is going to my alone quality time during the next two weeks but I couldn't be more wrong. This afternoon when I started to watch to first videos of the class, immediately I had company - my oldest daughter age of 3,5 years. Since I needed a place to share the results for class's assignments, that is the beginning of this blog: My daughter and I crafting together! Todays topic was background stamps and how to use them creatively. Here are what we came up with. 


My card.
My daughter's.
My card.

My card.
My daughter's.


2 comments:

  1. Wow love the different designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for being the first one to comment on my blog. You made my day!

      Delete