Tuesday 8 March 2016

Reinspired.. over at Marias!

Hello!

I'm so happy that this day has finally arrived. A month ago, Maria from Lollygrot Scrapbooking asked me if I was interested taking part in her new blog feature over her blog. She has invented this fun blog feature where she asks to remake one of one's own cards. This sounded so much fun that of course I wanted to participate and said YES! And this was A MONTH ago! :)

I chose to CASE one of my cards, actually I made that one for about a year ago. I used watercolours and very soft look for colouring. I really really loved the lay-out on that one so I wanted to remake the card with different style of colouring and colour theme. Please, head over to Maria's blog and find out what card did I CASE and while you are there, please leave her some love and let's let her know how much we appreciate bloggers who are passionate for giving us these fun blog features. These thing takes time to organise and that is sometimes taken for granted. Thank you, Maria! I'm so thrilled to be part in this and so happy that you asked me. Thank you. By the way, besides being super sweet, Maria is kinda talented too you know, so you may even want to follow her while you're there. 



I made this into a video tutorial. You can watch it here or in HD in YouTube.



Supplies:

Stamps: Peony Bouquet and Sketchy Rose by Altenew
Inks: Sea Glass and Frayed Leaf Altenew Crisp Inks, Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Japanese smooth card stock, manufacturer unknown, Exotics White Silk Paper from Hobby Craft, SSS Smoke Card Stock

Copic Markers: YG0000 - BG0000 - BG000 - BG10 - YG03 - YG11


Faber Castell Polychrome Pencils: Cold Grey I (230), Cold Grey II (231), Cold Grey III (232), Cold Grey IV (233), Cold Grey (235), Dark Indico (157), May Green (170), Earth Green Yellowish (168), Chromium Green Opaque (174)


Thank you for stopping by today! Have an amazing day!

Hugs,
Marika

23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soo gorgeous Marika...Absolutely love your coloring.. Magical 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soo gorgeous Marika...Absolutely love your coloring.. Magical 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I am you newest follower AND admirer : ) You truly have a gift!! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read the post - and signed up to follow Maria! It's stunning - and what a great idea for a post series. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breath-taking coloring. So soft and so perfectly shadowed. I still get chills watching you bring an image to life and this was no exception. Now, I'm off to check out Maria's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved learning even more about you over at Lollyrot..the children and I are just Reading Moominsummer Madness:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such talent and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Marika! I think the Copic colors you have used are perfect. Thanks for taken the effort to make a tutorial and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers and your card are divine Marika!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... yet another fabulous creation, using a very lovely floral image! Love the silk paper texture in the negative space of the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great video, great coloring and very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just as stunning as the first one, Marika!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! Always so much fun to watch your videos - thanks!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will have to read my comments at YouTube, Marika! LOve this remake - there is no choosing which I prefer, but OH what gorgeous colors you've used for this - lots of grey - my favorite! Super lovely silk paper, too ... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Marika and I love the idea of using that yellow as the base for the highlights which warms the finished colour up so prettily. I think the time you spend colouring something is definitely worth it as the finished result is just stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing Marika...just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card Marika.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Truly STUNNING..I love these colors together and would have never thought about using them..Your so talented. Thank you so much Marika

    ReplyDelete